Based in Pune (Maharashtra, India), Hindustan Ferro Alloy Industries Pvt. Ltd.
got established in the year 2006. Our team is headed by Mr. Kantilal H Oswal
, Managing Director. The company is known for its qualitative range of products, reasonable commercial terms, prompt deliveries and ethical business practices. Our major markets are China, Canada and UK.
Our Mission and Vision
- Mission :
- To be the best bright bar manufacturers with the focus on quality product taking care of specific need of customer irrespective of the quantum and consideration
- To maintain customer relationship on continuous basis
- To drive the cart on winning node for clients
- To reciprocate to clients / vendors with the best service and promptness.
- Vision : To strive hard to offer the most competitive commercial terms and the products at par with the global quality standards, opening the doors of the export market.
We believe that our organizationÃ¢€™s strengths are :
A Brief History
- All directors are directly involved and concerned about the company operations.
- Collective experience of promoters is more than 50 years in this segment.
- The plant set up comprises of integration of machines, ensuring optimum quality output.
- Employing state of the art technique with up-gradation on periodical basis
- The ideal combination of machines and manpower is the prime key to the quality products.
- Both Raw material and dies are held ex-stock / spare to save on time factor.
- Manpower consists of skilled qualified as well as experienced and dedicated ones.
- Being importers and exporters, also import the specific quality / item per clientÃ¢€™s requirement.
- Raw material is procured from reputed Rolling Mills for which the tie-up is in place.
- Having two plants one at Narhe, Pune and other at Chakan, Pune it proves convenient to discharge the responsibilities towards the clients.
Having established in the steel & alloy metal market as Dealers & Stockist for more than two decades in Pune & peripheral with the popular trade names such as Shree Ambika Metal Corporation, in order to accelerate the business profile we have setup a processing unit for all kinds of steel and have our own manufacturing of bright bars setup since 2006. Presently, the company is spread across Maharashtra and neighboring states and has manufacturing capacity of bright bars of 1200 MT per month.
The person behind the establishment of this corporate entity is Mr. Hastimalji Oswal, father of present directors Mr. Kantilal H Oswal and Mr. Dinesh H Oswal, who with his futuristic vision laid the concrete base dealing in ferrous and non-ferrous metals since the year 1970 and has passed on his reputation, goodwill and trade secrets to the next generation.
Having engaged as dealers in ferrous and non-ferrous metal segment with performance in Pune and rest of the Maharashtra including Mumbai, the experience gained during the early age of career by both Mr. Kantilal H Oswal and Mr. Dinesh H Oswal is being employed for offering the best quality product and services to the clients.
Commencing the activities on a marginal scale with complete dedication and determination, the business level was accelerated forming the special space for themselves in the segment of bright bar manufacturing. The activities were commenced in the year 1971 under the banner Shree Ambika Metal Corporation properly known as SAMCO, undertaking trading of non-ferrous metals initially and further extended to Alloy Steel. Viewing the scope for bright bars market, the decision was passed down to undertake the said segment as the future prime line of activities.
Our Manufacturing Unit
We have a well-established manufacturing unit covering an area of 45,000 sq. ft. where the entire range of Bars is fabricated using high-grade raw materials. With four integrated set up of machines manufacturing bright bars, our production becomes streamlined and schedule wise. Our combined production capacity is 1500 MTs / per month (12 hours) / per day. The machines that we use are draw bench, round bar straightening, polish m/c, overhead EOTs, weigh scale, D G set and all requisite supplementary equipment. We also have in-house UT / MTP facilities, R&D facilities and dedicated metallurgical lab assistance. Moreover, tests that we conduct are :
Reasons To Prefer Us
- Material testing / crack testing
- MPI / UT testing
- Straightness compliance
- Cutting as per the respective sizes / length
- Grinding / champering
- Coil to coil drawing
- Test Certificates
- Weight assurance - Weigh bridge / scale
- Door steps deliveries
- Proper and speedy documentation
Some of the major reasons for which we are highly preferred by the clients are :
- We apply techniques with up gradation from time to time.
- We follow a quality conscious system of manufacturing with the agile checks and controls.
- We have a qualified and experienced technical wing.
- We follow customerÃ¢€™s centric business approach.
- Weigh Bridge of 50MT enables the accuracy in respect of inward / outward material.
- Door step deliveries with own fleet of 8 LCV / HCVs offers ease to clients
- Two distinct locations ideally suited to be at the service of industrial belts.
- Ex stock full range of inventory, both of raw materials and finished goods.
- Branded raw material procure from reputed Rolling Mills
- Checks and controls during the operation process as well packing till dispatch.
- Checking of inward material non deterioration during its storage
- Drawing to the specific size polishing, grinding / tampering, packing, loading
- Competitive commercial terms
- Prompt post sales services
- Simple and hassle free documentation
- Excellent CRM at various levels
- Focus on win - win situation for all
- Quality conscious process of manufacturing
- In-house pre and post testing process for the entire manufacturing activity
- Customer centric specific range of products
- Commercial terms matching with the cash flows of the client
- Customized Packaging Facility